Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Scentsy Story…

I have always loved candles and I always had a candle burning in every room of my home. I stopped after my now five-year-old son was about two-years-old. My candle obsession ended after I was burning one of my favorite scents in my bedroom. I was horrified when I walked in on my little boy holding the candle in his hands getting ready to take a “drink” out of the glass jar. All I remember is screaming out loud which caused him to freeze in fear. This situation could have ended in a very tragic way. I am just so thankful his first reaction was not to drop the candle. Needless to say, after this day I threw out all the candles that I owned.
I was introduced to Scentsy by my co-workers. They were so excited when they received their first order and they kept on placing orders. I decided to try my luck at becoming a consultant as I already had a loyal customer base. I am very glad to say that I don’t regret it as I am having a lot of fun selling Scentsy. Now when my five-year-old son and four-year-old daughter tell on each other for dipping their fingers in the Scentsy wax I just tell them to go wash their hands—then I yell at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment